Well, 1 day left until we arrive in Japan. I won't believe it until I see at least one of the over 6,000 islands that make up the country.
We're hitting a bit of rough weather currently, and the ship's rocking pretty hard. A lot of rumors have been going around saying that this was going to be a really bad storm, but it hasn't been. Two nights ago at dinner, after a group of us agreed that the rumors were getting ridiculous, and we decided to start our own rumor. Me and four others at the table would tell people that the storm was going to be so bad that the Coast Guard was going to link up with the ship and check all of the crew's drills, secure the lifeboats, and make sure the rest of the ship was secure. Rumors spread on this ship like wildfire. Needless to say, the rumor spread fast and I overheard another student the next day asking a faculty member if he was going to be able to meet the Coast Guard.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Ship Rumors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment